navigation

10.5.15

Benefit Gimme Brow Review



Hi everyone,

On Friday I went to get my eyebrows tinted and waxed at my local Benefit Brow Bar and was pleasantly surprised to find that they had an offer of a free Gimme Brow with every brow treatment as part of their Bold is Beautiful campaign. I have wanted to try the Gimme Brow for a while now as I always liked the look of it when the guys at Benefit used it on me after having my eyebrows waxed. It was also on the beauty wish list that I blogged back in April so this was the ideal freebie for me.

 
The Gimme Brow is like a little mascara for your eyebrows and is available in two shades which are light/medium or medium/deep. I went for the medium/deep option which suits my natural eyebrow colour really well. The brush on fibre gel is meant to cling to your natural eyebrows and skin underneath to create the impression of fuller, thicker brows whilst maintaining a natural look. I was a bit unsure as to how easy this would be to use as I’m used to the precision you get from a brush and powder but I was pleasantly surprised. 

To use you simply sweep the tapered brush along your eyebrows and they instantly look great! It was so quick and easy to do and took me about half the time to do than my normal routine. The formula is water resistant which meant that it stayed put throughout the day but it wasn’t difficult to remove it when I wanted to at night. I also loved the natural but groomed look that it gave my eyebrows; I think it looked more natural than when I use the Benefit Brow Zings palette which I wasn’t expecting at all.

I’m so impressed with this product and will definitely be adding it to my daily makeup routine. I will be curious to see if it’s still as easy to use in a couple of weeks when I haven’t just had my eyebrows done and they aren’t in as good shape as they are now. For now though this product gets a massive thumbs up from me and even better it was free! The offer is running throughout May so definitely worth getting your eyebrows done ASAP!

Have you tried Benefit Gimme Brow? Which is your favourite eyebrow product?

Thanks for reading,

Hannah xx

2 comments:

  1. I have this and still iffy about it. Maybe my brows are pretty sparse so it doesn't work on its own. I have to fill in with pencil first and then run this through for the best result.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shireen L. Platt I really like it but my eyebrows are naturally quite dark anyway and especially when I've had them tinted they don't need much product. I think I would buy it again but I'm getting my eyebrows waxed again on Friday so hopefully I'll get another one free! :) x

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS