navigation

18.5.14

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara Review



Hi everyone,

My blog has been a little neglected this week as it has just been a really busy week and I have had something going on every night after work. It also hasn’t helped that my laptop is only working on and off so I really need to get it fixed ASAP!

For today’s post I wanted to talk about the Clinique Bottom Lash mascara. This is a product that I have been eyeing up for ages and I finally bought it in the Debenhams 10% off sale last week. I wasn’t sure if this mascara would really have many benefits as I didn’t have a problem with using my normal mascara for both my top and bottom lashes and thought it could just be a money making scheme. However, after having used it for a good few days now I can definitely see an improvement.


What I really like about this mascara is that it stays completely put throughout the day and you don’t end up with panda eyes as the day goes on. I hadn’t actually noticed how much my other mascara would rub off under my eyes until I used this product and I could really see the difference it made. The tiny little wand also enables you to really get in there and separate the lashes making your eyes look much bigger and more awake. It’s not in the slightest bit clumpy and lengthens the lashes perfectly!

At first I wasn’t sold on this mascara and didn’t think it would make much of an impact at all but I am totally convinced now I have tried it. I would completely recommend it and will be buying it again myself once this one runs out :)

Have you tried the Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara? What did you think?

Thanks for reading :) xx

2 comments:

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS