navigation

5.5.13

Lancôme Blush Subtil Palette in Rose Flush



Hello!

I hope everyone is well! A few days ago I went shopping with my mum and I don’t know what happened but I just went on a bit of a spending spree and spent quite a bit when I wasn’t really planning to. I think my mum is a bad influence on me! :) Whilst we were in Boots my mum decided she wanted to look at the Lancôme eyeshadow palettes and as we were having a nosey this blusher/contour set caught my eye.



 The Lancôme Blush Subtil Palette contains a contour shade, blusher and highlighter and comes with a handy step-by-step guide on how to use the set. Now I have tried contouring before with the Sleek Contour Kit and was met by comments such as ‘what’s that big line on your face’ from my boyfriend. From then on I have steered well clear of attempting to contour so I was a bit sceptical when the assistant at Lancôme insisted I would easily be able to manage it with this palette. I have to say the assistant on the counter was so helpful, probably the most helpful I have come across! He showed me how to contour and use the palette and I was sold straight away.




I have to say I have found this palette so easy to work with and I have managed to contour with a lot more success than I thought was possible. The powders are so soft and easy to blend that you can’t really go wrong with them and you can build them up to get your perfect level of coverage. I went for the Rose Flush palette which contains a lighter bronze shade for contouring as I am fairly pale and don’t want anything too heavy. It also has a really nice pale, girly pink blusher and a highlighter which contains just the right amount of shimmer without being glittery or over the top. The powder stayed put really well and I didn’t have to worry about topping it up throughout the day. I also really like the packaging which is simple and sleek and contains a small mirror in the lid which is always handy.


Although this palette is a bit on the pricey side at £27, I definitely think it is worth the money and I would buy it again. I can’t think of anything that I dislike about the product (apart from the price tag) and think it’s definitely worth giving a go, especially if you’re like me and not so good with the contouring!

Have any of you tried the Lancôme Blush Subtil Palette? What did you think of it



Thanks for reading :) xx


9 comments:

  1. This looks really nice. I would love a nice contour palette and after a 29 hour labour with my little boy on Friday I might need to treat myself ;)

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh Looks pretty. I've actually had my eye on this for a little while now, might have to folk out!

    Katie Does Nails

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Louise x Congratulations Louise! That is absolutely lovely news :) Hope you are well and I definitely think you deserve a treat after the 29 hour labour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Katie LouiseI'd definitely recommend it even though it is a bit on the pricey side. I think it is worth it though :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blush color is so pretty, and wow its a lot cheaper than I expected because around here a lancome pallet with 5 colors can go up to 50!

    Www.totallybebe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful palette! I love the blush in it.

    Shang J.| The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Beauty Babble I love the blusher, I've been using it non-stop since I got it :) I guess when you compare it to other Lancome palette it's not too badly priced as well and I definitely think it's worth the money :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Shang J. Thank you, it's very quickly become one of my favourites and I'm tempted to buy some of the other shades as well! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Shang J. Thank you, it's very quickly become one of my favourites and I'm tempted to buy some of the other shades as well! :) x

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS