navigation

3.3.13

Soap and Glory Hand Food and Endless Glove Review



Hi everyone,

I have never really used Soap & Glory products before but was given the Hand Food and Endless Glove hand creams for Christmas and they have quickly become firm faves :)



Hand Food is an everyday moisturising hand cream that feels so luxurious and light on the skin. It doesn’t take forever to soak in or leave a sticky residue in its path and my hands are left feeling super soft after use. I have to say though I think it was the scent that sealed its position as my favourite hand cream as it includes shea butter, macadamia oil and best of all, marshmallows – delicious!


Endless Glove is an extra moisturising hand mask that you rub into your hands before slipping on a pair of cotton gloves and leaving overnight. If, like me, you suffer from super dry hands then this is a must have product for you. After using this mask I wake up in the morning to find all my dry skin has pretty much vanished and my hands are back to being soft and hydrated. The cream can also be used as an everyday hand cream if your hands are extra dry but I find the Hand Food is better for daily use. I don’t like the smell of this one as much as the Hand Food but it is still quite nice and includes hints of frozen yuzu, orange oil, green fig and jungle pomelo essence.

Overall I would definitely recommend these products from Soap & Glory and the Hand Food in particular is one I can see myself repurchasing again and again. The Hand Food is £5.00 for 125ml or can be bought in a mini tube (50ml) for £2.50. Endless Glove is £6.50 for 125ml so I think they are both reasonably priced, especially considering how good I thought they were :)

Have any of you guys tried the Soap & Glory Hand Food or Endless Glove? Which other Soap and Glory products would you recommend?

Thanks for reading xx

2 comments:

  1. I want to try the hand food so much! Next time I take a trip to Boots I will have to make sure I pick some up!

    http://bonjourperfection.blogspot.co.uk/

    Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bonjour Perfection I'd definitely recommend it, it's worked wonders on my dry hands! :) x

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS